Daikin WiFi Comfort Control App and Wireless Interface Adapter
for Mini-Splits / SkyAir Products
It can happen to anyone. You forgot to change the temperature of your heat pump system or air conditioner before leaving the house, or you will be delayed returning home and wish to avoid needlessly heating or cooling your home. What in the past would have resulted in wasted energy is no longer a problem. With the new Daikin WiFi Comfort Control App, you are always in control. You can use your tablet or smartphone to access your Daikin system via the internet. Fault conditions can also be detected remotely, allowing a quick response to problems.
- Auto Mode – Your Daikin System will change between cooling or heating to maintain the desired temperature range.
- Heating Mode – Your Daikin System will only run in heating mode to maintain the desired heating temperature.
- Cooling Mode – Your Daikin System will only run in cooling mode to maintain the desired cooling temperature.
- Fan Mode – The indoor unit fan will run to circulate the air in the space without cooling or heating.
- Dry Mode – Your Daikin System will continually work to dry the air without affecting the temperature in the space.
- Schedule – Adjust or set a schedule remotely.
Sub Zero is a family-owned and operated mechanical contracting business.
SUB ZERO HEATING & COOLING Ltd.
636 Charlotte Street Duncan, BC, V9L2V6
Serving the HVAC needs of Vancouver Island and the Gulf Island communities with honesty and integrity.