Flexible options providing high efficiency and comfort
The Daikin Aurora™ Multi Zone System is a flexible solution for individual zone comfort. Connecting up to 3 indoor units to a single outdoor unit reduces installation space and costs while maximizing comfort and energy efficiency. With a choice of 5 indoor unit types in a wide range of capacities, Daikin Multi-Zone Systems allow mix and matched combinations. Whether your rooms are large or small, Daikin units have the capacities to provide the climate you want and which suit your budget.
- Energy Efficient – Up to 17.9 SEER / Up to 12.5 HSPF/ Up to 12.7 EER for ultra-efficient cooling and heating operation and reduced operating costs compared to conventional lower-efficiency systems.
- Advanced Filtration – Long life, washable filters.
- Enhanced Capacity – Up to 100% Heating Capacity at 5°F (-15°C) and operate efficiently as low as -13°F ambient temperature.
- Up to 100% Cooling Capacity at 104°F (40°C)
Ideal solution for:
- Primary living areas (master bedrooms and living rooms)
- Hot or cold rooms
- Rooms with poor air fl ow
- Renovations and remodeling
- Basements, attics and garages
- New construction
Sub Zero is a family-owned and operated mechanical contracting business.
SUB ZERO HEATING & COOLING Ltd.
636 Charlotte Street Duncan, BC, V9L2V6
Serving the HVAC needs of Vancouver Island and the Gulf Island communities with honesty and integrity.