Whatever you perfect temperature needs to be.
American Standard Heating & Air Conditioning systems offer precise home comfort at a lower cost of operation. Whatever your perfect temperature, you’ll enjoy consistent comfort with the heating and cooling systems homeowners ranked number one in durability.* American Standard. A better way to chill.
- AccuLink™ communicating control board – Maintains consistent comfort and efficiency by powering the compressor and controlling communication between all components of the system.
- Duration™ variable speed compressor – Automatically makes constant, minute adjustments to avoid temperature swings in your home and maintain consistent comfort and optimal efficiency.
- Compressor sound insulator – Reduces operating noise for a quieter home environment.
- All-aluminum Spine Fin™ coil – An exclusive design makes it extremely efficient at transferring heat, and highly resistant to corrosion.
- Durabase™ Basepan – Built to resist cracks, rust and corrosion.
- Variable-speed fan motor- Adjusts speed based on cooling and heating requirements for high efficiency and quieter operation.
- Simplified two-wire connection – Offers easier installation, reducing the need for structural modifications.
- Heavy-duty steel louvered panels – Protect the coil from dirt and damage while still providing substantial airflow.
- Appliance-grade finish – Durable powder-painted louvers resist rust and corrosion, eliminate sharp edges and provide years of lasting protection.
- SermaGuard™ rust-resistant screws – For corrosion resistance and longer life SermaGuard screws are Zinc-coated.
Sub Zero is a family owned and operated mechanical contracting business.
SUB ZERO HEATING & COOLING Ltd.
6167 Lane Rd, Duncan BC, V9L4E2
250 597 8097
Serving the HVAC needs of Vancouver Island and the Gulf Island communities with honesty and integrity.